Learn what the effects the loss of healthcare has had on the Trump Taj Mahal casino workers in Atlantic City: full report here.
Workers at the Trump Taj Mahal have been on strike since July 1. Despite the recent announcement by Carl Icahn that he will be closing the Trump Taj Mahal, the strikers remain strong in their fight, with lots of outside support helping them hold the line on the boardwalk.
- Senate President Sweeney, Assembly Speaker Prieto to Announce Support for Extending Unemployment Benefits to Striking Trump Taj Mahal Workers
- On Eve of DNC, Democratic Members of Congress Denounce Trump and Icahn-omics
- US Congress Members Call on Trump Ally Carl Icahn to Settle Strike at Trump Taj Mahal
- NJ Elected Officials, Allies from Across Region to Join Workers at March and Rally to Fight for Middle Class Jobs
- Statement From Bob McDevitt, President of Unite Here Local 54, On Visit of Presumptive Democratic Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton